Thursday, November 4, 2010

Demonstrative speech evaluation

I just finished watching my own demonstrative speech on bike safety and watching it i felt a lot better about my performance than i did during the speech. During the speech i felt i was very nervous and anxious, I also felt like my speech was unorganized and  rushed. I definitely could have used more preparation but in watching the speech a second time i wasn't as worried. There were a few things that popped out such as my use of the interjection um. I used it way too much in my speech and didn't even notice it during. I also turned my back to the audience a few which when watching the speech popped out to me. Definitely want to try and avoid that next time. The use of my visual aid also wasn't very good. Overall though i think the speech went better than i expected and i appeared to be a lot calmer than i actually was. If you would like to see for yourself check it outhttp://sharing.theflip.com/session/36465db1d4ac9cfa4f0467855ba797d9/video/25403371

No comments:

Post a Comment